ACTS OF PARLIAMENT
THE PRESIDENTIAL AND VICE-PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
The presidential and
Elections Act, 1952
Arrangement of Sections
11. Short title.
of Presidential and Vice-Presidential elections
13. Returning Officer and his assistants.
14. Appointment of dates for nominations,
..5. Public notice of election.
1-1.A. Nomination of candidates.
111B. Presentation of nomination
papers and requirements for a valid nomination.1
111D. Notice of nominations and the time
and place for their scrutiny.
.----E. Scrutiny of
16. Withdrawal of candidature.
17. Death of candidate before poll.
18. Procedure in contested and
19. Manner of voting at elections
10. Counting of votes.
11. Declaration of results.
12. Report of the result.
BACK TO INDEX I NEXT PAGE I NEXT DOCUMENT